Tuesday, June 19, 2012

pyrex in use

i used my wonderful pyrex mixing bowls to make these heavenly healthy muffins (check out the recipe here on my blog).

i bought this mega-size pyrex measuring cup at the local thrift store for 50 cents several months ago. it holds up to 4 cups so i actually haven't been able to use it yet because i usually don't need a measuring cup that big! but, this time i went for it. :) i do believe it's one of the older versions because the handle is a true "d"-type handle.




the best part was eating them in the very end! i served myself one beautiful muffin on a butterfly gold corelle pyrex compatible plate (see blog for pic) and had some delicious ginger tea to go with it! a super healthy, delicious and fun snack. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that measuring cup. I used mine for the first time tonight too. I was making banana bread and was able to mash four bananas in it. I found the 'D' handle makes it much easier to grip also compared to the more modern ones. Thanks for showing us that beautiful Pyrex in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything tastes better made or served on Pyrex!

    ReplyDelete